Our goal is to make sure you receive the best value
for every purchase you make at
The Bathrobe Connection – A Division of Mensa Marketing, Inc.
Overview of Return Procedure
All returns and exchanges require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- RMAs are issued only in accordance with the manufacturer’s return policy and approval for the return.
- Items returned without an RMA will be refused and returned to the sender.
- RMAs must be requested in writing, via email.
RMAs will only be issued within the first 30 calendar days following customer’s receipt of shipped product.
- If we cannot verify this date (from our shipper’s tracking records), then we will allow only 30 calendar days from our receipt of payment.
The RMA number must be visible on either the return shipping label or outside of the return shipping box.
- Packages returned without the RMA number visible will be refused and returned to the sender.
- If the item was received in an original manufacturer’s product box within the packing box, do not write the RMA number on that box, only on the outer shipping box. Defacing the manufacturer’s product box may result in your return being rejected or an additional restocking charge.
Once the RMA has been issued, we will email instructions of how to return your product.
- You must not send your package before receiving these instructions.
An expiration date for the RMA will be specified in the RMA instructions.
- Packages received after the expiration date may be refused, or at the discretion of the warehouse or manufacturer, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be charged.
After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will reimburse you for the purchase price of the item, less original shipping charges and any restocking fees.
- You will be refunded in the same method in which you paid for the merchandise.
- If a check refund is due, please be advised that it may take up to 30 days to receive your refund.
Returned products must be in brand new, mint condition.
- Physically damaged items cannot be returned.
Custom made items are not returnable or refundable.
Items must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging with all packaging materials, including instruction booklets.
If a free gift was included with your purchase, it must be returned in order to receive a full refund.
- If you are unable to do so, the value of the free gift will be subtracted from the purchase price of the item being returned.
- You will be refunded the difference. The value of the free gift is based on the price it was regularly sold for on the date of your original purchase.
After the return period has expired, you may contact The Bathrobe Connection – A Division of Mensa Marketing, Inc. to help resolve any warranty issue with your item. This service is provided only as a courtesy to our customers and the resolution of your problem is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Shipping charges on returned products are the responsibility of the customer.
- We strongly recommend you use only a shipping service that provides tracking and insurance for your return shipment, in case of loss or damage.
- We discourage shipping your packages via USPS Parcel Post. While this method may be among the least costly, your package may not arrive by the expiration date, as there is no guaranteed delivery time. Packages commonly arrive in poor condition when sent with this method.
- Additional shipping charges may be invoiced for exchanged products.
- The Bathrobe Connection – A Division of Mensa Marketing, Inc. will pay for shipping charges on replacements for defective products, incorrect products received or items received damaged.
- See below for details about items being refunded that included Free Shipping.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged unless the item is defective, damaged, you received the wrong item, or law prohibits the fee.
- A restocking fee of up to 25% will be charged on special products as noted and an additional fee may be charged for products returned as defective that test to be operational upon return.
- Additionally, any return that has missing accessories or is incomplete in packaging may be rejected or will be subject to an additional restocking fee to cover the price of the missing item.
We offer free shipping on many of our products with a minimum purchase. In many cases, this may require the purchase of more than one item to bring the total price above the minimum.
If an item is being returned for either a full refund, or a partial refund that would lower the total price below the minimum purchase price to qualify for free shipping, the actual cost of the original shipping (that The Bathrobe Connection – A Division of Mensa Marketing, Inc. paid) may be charged unless the item is defective, damaged, you received the wrong item, or law prohibits the fee.
Bundle Specials contain multiple items offered together at a discounted price. Offers are valid only while supplies last.
- If you wish to return a Bundle Special for a refund, you must return the ENTIRE BUNDLE within specified return period from the date of purchase.
- Note that a restocking fee of up to 25% will be applied.
- Components within a Bundle Special may be returned for replacement only.
- Individual items may only be returned for replacement if an RMA number is acquired within the Standard Return period.
Please note: In some cases a bundle discount has been applied to each item. You will be refunded the discounted price, which may differ from the price if you purchased it individually.
Out of Stock or Back-Ordered Items
If an item is backordered or discontinued, we will inform you of the status and offer a comparable substitution. Should you not desire an alternate product or to wait for the ordered product to become available, we will graciously issue a full refund.